We are recruiting for a Non Functional Test manager to work out of our Edinburgh office.
NFT Managers will be the primary point of contact for NFE activities ensuring the implementation of the NFT scope. NFT managers will manage risks and issues by working with stakeholders/offshore team and sign off NFT deliverables.
Knowledge of the Finance Sector is required for this role, and a strong background in Performance Testing.
The role starts at the end of October, and will initially run to the end of the year, with a very strong expectation of ongoing renewal.
Manage Projects from inception by working with CIO Program Managers/QA Managers by participating/organizing meetings and workshops
- Manage project/program relationships by working with CIO Program Manager/QA Manager/Sponsors/Platform teams/Stakeholders
- Responsible for delivering NFT Scope and Strategy as per plan
- Responsible for Milestones, OTOB and RAID tracking for PAB (Programme Assurance Board)
- Responsible for NFE metrics and Budget at program level
- Work with impacted platform SMEs/Performance Engineers/Leads to maintain NFT plans
- Accountable for responding to NFT RFQs
- Responsible for forecasting the demand and work with Senior Managers and SMEs for delivery
- Program management skills related to finance, resourcing, issue handling, cross-team co-ordination
- Understanding of testing metrics and key performance indicators to report at program level
- Ability and experience to manage stakeholders at program and senior management level
- Knowledge of Quality assurance process and tools related to NFT and generic QA activities
- Knowledge of standards and guidelines for NFT activities
- Identify, evaluate and track risks and dependencies for programs
For more information please contact Gordon, at Gordon.email@example.com