Your company has software to test and while you want to automate all testing activities to increase productivity and save costs, in some cases it can’t or even shouldn’t be done.
The downside with manual testing is that it can sometimes only be as effective as the person writing or running the tests, as testers can be juggling between test scripts, test data, defect tracking apps and the application under test; all of which can create opportunities for mistakes which can be costly in time and money.
To attain both speed and quality, Agile test teams need to test earlier and more often and exploratory manual software testing is essential to find defects early as they are less costly to remediate.
So, how do you best address this need?
Sprinter speeds up the authoring and execution of manual software testing and eliminates repetitive tasks—such as injecting data, running repetitive tests on different platforms and keeping track of steps, so testers can focus on exploring the application under test.
By using Sprinter, testers get clear write-ups for accurate bug reproduction and maximise their impact of exploratory testing, all while reducing test cycle time. This eliminates the defect ‘ping-pong’ effect between different teams such as business analysts, development and test which can also waste time and money.
Sprinter Key Features
• Enhanced exploratory testing, capture user actions as steps in a formal test
• Data injection for eliminating the manual repetition of tests
• Run tests simultaneously across multiple machines for increased test coverage
• Automated defect scanners for key conditions such as spelling and compliance
• Auto-generate documentation to improve communication with your dev teams
• One click to automate with Unified Functional Testing
Contact us today for more information on HPE Sprinter and how it can benefit your business.